This well known citrus fruit hardly needs any introduction. This cheap golden- colored fruit has excellent properties which can help to enhance your good looks and improve your figure. Scroll down to find out more about Natural Beauty Tips….
- For Oily Skin: Just squeeze lemon juice in a bowl of iced water. Splash this over the face, and massage it for five minutes and then wash off with water.
- To relieve tired eyes: Take four spoons of lime juice and iced water. Saturate cotton pads in this water and place over the eyes for 10 minutes.
- To improve dull and greasy skin: Mix half tablespoon of limejuice with one tablespoon of cucumber juice and few drops of rosewater. Apply it on the face and neck for 15 minutes and then remove it with water.
- To shrink open pores: Apply lime juice on the pores of the skin and rinse after15 minutes.
- For Falling Hair: Squeeze the lime juice and mix it with four tablespoon of coconut milk, apply it on the scalp of your hair and leave it for an hour.
- To improve rough and dry skin: Take egg yolk and mix olive oil and few drops of lime juice. Rub it on the face and leave it till the skin feels dy. Wash it off with ordinary water and then with cold water.
- To lighten your complexion: Take one tablespoon of lime juice, cucumber and carrot juice. Apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off with water.
- For sparkling teeth clean them once with lime juice and little salt.
- To remove sun tan: Apply lime juice with little rose water before going to bed at night. Next morning wash it off with water.
- To remove lice from head: Take two tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it with ginger juice. Rub it on the scalp in night and tie a muslin cloth round the head. Next morning take head bath.
- To remove freckles, blanch grind two almonds and mix it with white of an egg to which half teaspoon of lime juice is added. Spread it on the face and allow it to dry. Then wash it off first with warm water and then with cold water.
- To care a blemished skin : Mix two prunes with one tablespoon of lime juice and eat it before going to bed and drink a glass of warm water.
- Plenty of lime juice should be taken each day because the ascorbic acid content of lime helps in healing wounds, and maintains your teeth, hair, and good condition and guards you against catching cold. Try this Natural Beauty Tips and see the difference.